Friday, August 20, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!!

So just got back from crazy Vegas never been there before never had a reason for...
is that a good Reason?? maybe, anyhow, "SLATE trade show" was happening and well
Ambiguous took ur asses over and treat us like motha fcuka High Rollers.... no doubt...
we party hard for a week straight and stayed at the most esclusive suites in town it was pretty gnar!!!  unfortunanely I can't post all the pictures for obvious reasons so here we are...!!! peace out

















I Google this pic so it look cool...yiah!!
















some weird clothing Brand had this sick bike on display all color diamons G!!
















I had to take my cat with me so here it is chillin at the booth..
just kidding this was actually kinda fucked up...
I which this amazing creature was free on the wild or ripping
out whom ever has it as a pet.....  this lil guy is actually gonna be
180 lb in 4 weeks....















in deed there was lots of that..!!



















I wonder how the Amp looks...!!
















hoo Really... for a moment I could thought it could be a skate park!!
idiots...
















New york I thought that was on the east coast!!



















some sick statutes .... I'm into themes so this was pretty Amazing!!



















some more!!



















Yeah Hard Rock was tha strip pole Shit!!!















High Rollinnnn !! no doubt son!!!















this team makes tha shit happen over at Ambig/Split good tines maign..!!















3 some...















the Possie..!!















Good old Stevie Williams all day!!!















Tripping bawllsss out!!!















Likeing tha shapes..!!
















Giant wheels..!!















what goes up must come down!!!















this shit tripped me out for a sec ... wrong way!!















what happen in Vegas stays in my Hard Drive .... heh

No comments:

Post a Comment